Strange thing happened the other night. I went to bed, and by the time I woke up, a whole year had passed, so that means it’s time to make new promises that I will inevitably fail at only a few days into the year, also known as New Year’s Resolutions. Here are mine, expressed artistically in bullet-form:
- Keep my room clean/break…I mean MAKE my bed (everyday)
- Learn how to type correctly
- Do a better job balancing my time
- Get around to paying the overdue cable bill
- Get around to registering classes for the spring semester
- Get around to telling Eastern Connecticut State University that I won’t be going there next year
- Get in better shape (everyone always has this, fuck me)
Well there you have it. A list of resolutions that affect you, the reader, in no way whatsoever. Now, let us see what we have to look forward to in 2009, displayed fantastically in a plethora of forms:
Also, it is rumored (in other words I’m not quite sure) that there is a Live Action Neon Genesis Evangelion movie. That series played with my head.
Honestly, these are the only ones I’m sure of. Will there be Haruhi Suzumiya? More Shakugan no Shana? Zero Tsukaima? I hope. Either way, I’ll watch a shitload and be fine.
Well there you go. In terms of media (that I care about) we have much to look forward to. Banging your head against the wall uses 150 calories per hour. This explains why I’m not really fat, and why I have so many problems. Also, I wasted about an hour and a half making this post.