The following is an excerpt from the diary of Bill The Ass-Kicker:
It was cloudy day. The sea was as rough as an unshaven vagina. The wind was howling like an old banshee that accidentally sat on a bicycle with no seat. I was at the stern, steering the Diversity, was my old, old, wooden ship, through the waves to try and get to Gettysburg. The time was the American Civil War, and I had recently beat my crew to a pulp, after they attempted top sodomize me in the mess hall.
Suddenly, out from the depthes, spouted a tremendous beast: The Cracken. It wrapped its long, squid-like tentacles around my mast and stern, and I was sure as my name was Bill that it was trying to swallow me whole. Quickly and cunningly, I puched the Cracken in the dick and killed it. The fight was over.
I soon returned to the mainland, but all too late. The war was over, and we had won. I swiftly deflowered the womenfolk and ate their food.
Funniest show ever made? Looks like it might be. I don’t think I stopped laughing during the first episode….well, the fist half of the first episode…megavideo is the only site that has it….and megavideo sucks because it now only allows for 72 minutes (about 3 episodes) per day. What a pisser….oh hello…what site is this…GUBA? Oh yes! What High Quality! What fast loads! What Power! What Girth! Prepare to be added to my site friend who has every video of everything.
The first episode was sicknasty, I can't wait to see where this goes.
I was going to start Mobile Suit Gundam 00, but I felt like starting this, and there is a very strong possibility that this show will find it’s way into my top ten anime. I already have two reasons why:
- Rie Kugimiya voices a character (her typical type of character, small stature/breasts, and a bitchy attitude).
- SS-Eclipse subs (they always do good anime, and they’re really good).
- It breaks the 4th wall a lot…like A LOT.
- The narrator is Santa Clause, although he also appears as many other characters along the course of the show, which is awesome.
- The main character, Hayate, is incomparably nasty at everything.
I have now finished 3 episodes, and I must say that the place of every single anime in my top ten is in jepeordy. This show will most likely be a top ten, maybe even top five. It will be hard to not watch this show, for example, I need to get up early tomorrow for Red Sox tickets, but it’s 2 in the morning and here I am. Still, this is pretty early for me. Until next time, OGLOWER. (ah ha I took your thing here for this once….yea).
I’m adding something to this post that I just saw in the episode I am watching. (I’m also gonna edit some stuff):
When I'm done with this 52 episode long anime, it's going in my top ten...no doubt.
When I first heard of this anime, I thought, awesome….this really has potential to be good, which it did……..when I finished this anime, the only thing that occupied the cartoon think-bubble above my head was “?” Here, look at this:
That picture enticed me to watch this show. Although the title did too. What do I mean? Well, if you look, each word is the same as the preceding word, except the change one letter. Venus (change the n to an r) Versus (change the e to an i) Virus. That’s cool. All arrows pointed to a 5 in the ratings. Then came the watching. In the end, here’s what I thought:
- Pretty good characters, especially when Sumire went berserker. But yea, the characters were really good I thought.
- Good plot. Killing demons? Can’t really fuck that up…as far as plots go, demon killing is almost a sure thing.
- Too many flash backs…How many times do we have to see the scene where Lucia’s mother died? Once is fine, I promise I won’t forget it.
- The animation was sub-par, it seemed lazy too me….I mean, it wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t stunning, I’m going to start getting strict with the animation of shows. Blow me away with some shit. Karas? That was very nice animation.
- They forgot the ending. I mean, there’s really no other explanation. It kind of just stopped. After the last episode, I literally just sat there for ten minutes (15 seconds) contemplating what I just saw, bewildered and confused, before looking for season 2, which had to exist. If you’re wondering, there wasn’t one, and if there was, I have yet to find it. Honestly, there are so many questions at the end, including all of the questions that were originally given at the start. You wanna know the ending? Here’s a SPOILER: The exact end scene is in the first 2 minutes of the anime. Nothing happens. I mean really.
All in all, it wasn’t a bad show, but it wasn’t great, it didn’t meet my expectations, and they weren’t that high (they were raised a bit, but not high). This series got sucker punched by Bill:
The ending (or lack there of) really killed this one, so for the first time in a while, I am forced to give this a:
FINAL GRADE = 4