You know the ones. They start off with a bunch of confusing shit wound up together in a huge, tangled, cluster fuck of a ball, and slowly but surely it unravels, and as it does, it gets easier and easier to see what’s inside that ball (that shit was DEEP stupid). In other words, Pandora Hearts doesn’t suck as much as I initially thought it did. On the contrary, it’s getting pretty good. Why? Let me give you three reasons:
1. Alice – Aka Blood Eyed Bunny aka B. Rabbit aka Awesomest character in the show. She basically looks cool, almost even bad-ass at times, with the chains and the bad ass smile.
Bottom line – She rocks this shit
2. Contracts – It seems that any shows with contracts or binding team-ups being made turn out to be good news…at least for this guy anyway. It’s almost a can’t miss. Just look at the facts:
- Mahou Sensei Negima!
- Ah! My Goddess!
- Shaman King (if only it had an end)
- Zero no Tsukaima
I can tell from that list that this post is going downhill…I really thought I had more examples. Whatever. Shows with binding contracts rule. I know it. You know it. And the crowd knows it. (All Star Baseball quote slightly modified).
3.This Scene – I laughed at it. It was funny. Maybe it’s because I eat cookies the same way. Cookies rule.
But where there are hits, there are
1. Animation – It’s very boring, and almost fuzzy. Maybe I’m just watching it in shitty quality, but the color schemes and such are really dull. Give me some bright colors and sharp lines. Ho-hum.
2. Some Confusing Shit’s Going Down – This pissed me off at first, but now that the plot is becoming more developed, this “miss” is pretty much gone.
3. Alice’s Bunny Transformation – I have never seen anything stupider before in my life. And yes, I do own mirrors.
A crazy giant bunny dressed like a girl/wearing a skirt? That’s the best you can come up with? Crazy rabbits are dumb.
Ok there’s maybe one cool, crazy rabbit…….JACKRABBIT! (shoots gun).
EDIT: The rabbit from Donny Darko was gay too.
DOUBLE EDIT: I am eating some bangin ass cookies.