Haha, what a fucking stupid title. Purposely stupid I might add. I was trying to get myself back into watching some shows after taking pretty much a whole week off, and I made the silly mistake of watching D.Gray-Man, episode number 42. Here is what I decided upon completion:
D.Gray-Man has been in trouble for some time with me. Honestly, it’s boring, shitty, and dumb. Instead of giving it a bailout and letting D.Gray-Man waste it on a fucking jet, I’m just going to say, “If you can’t cut it, get the fuck outta here.” Therefore, no more mister “oh I finish every show I watch blah blah blah.” D.Gray-Man? You’re gettin laid off, and it’s not due to the budget.
If D. Gray Man was live action and starred these guys, it might actually be watchable.
Premise? People killing demons. Can’t miss right? I used to think that was true. But D.Gray-Man misses the mark like Tyler Perry understands comedy. Basically the Millennium Earl (only cool character in the show besides the Noah clan.) makes deals with people who lost a dear friend to the icy grip of death. “I’ll bring you pal back,” he says. They agree and turn said person into a demon, which promptly kills said person and assumes their identity. The job of Allen and the other Exorcists (seen above in Live Action view), is to kill them and stop the Earl.
Basically, the plot is generic, the fighting is boring and repetitive, and the characters sucks tremendous dick. Wait, if they actually sucked some dick, it might make them slightly interesting, and the show might be better. THE CHARACTERS WERE BORING AS FUCK. The only thing interesting about any of them was their “special” fighting ability. Fucking retarded. I had originally started watching this because I had heard that it starts slow and then picks up and actually gets nasty. After 42 episodes of shit, I don’t care anymore.
12 things that suck, but are still better than D. Gray Man:
- Custard Pie (not a fan)
- The Terms and Conditions of my Bank (I don’t have enough funds apparently, so fuck you TD Banknorth, I’ll take my busness elsewhere)
- The New Orleans Hornets (NUGGETS BABY BRRRAT BRRRAT BRRRAT!)
- Fucking a fat chick (unless you like that sort of thing which is fine)
- Getting spit on by a llama (gun or mammal)
- Having mediocre sex with a mediocre girl and later finding out it’s actually your cousin
- Any other type of unwanted sexual experience
- Watching Apocolypto twice in a row (is that spelling right? I don’t care that movie SUCKED)
- Tyler Perry’s House of Pain NO
- Finally beating a tough level in a game, only to have the game shut off unexpectedly during the save, causing all of your data to be lost
- Getting beat up by a midget dwarf little person.
- A gay porn named, “D. GAY Man”
D. Gray Man sucks. I liked it for a few episodes, but fuck, even in the beginning they made a very simple plot seem difficult to understand. Bottom line is that this show sucks because:
- The Characters are uninteresting and boring.
- The Plot was written by a coalition of 3 second graders and camel named Paul, all of whom suck at writing plots.
- The Fighting was more boring than the characters. In fact, Here is every single fight scene:
Someone yells that there are demons....everyone is surprised, except me.
The demons don't put up a fight as the heroes beat them using generic fighting moves like shooting, biting, kicking, or hitting them with a hammer.
Wow. Stupid. At least make the demons different. For every 200 demons that appear, there is usually only one who’s sole purpose isn’t to get blown up after 2 seconds by the same fuckin attack. Jesus Christ I’ve had enough…..guess what D.Gray-Man? You get a fucking
FINAL GRADE = 2 (2/8)
If someone can give me one good reason why I should pick this back up than do so, you can give spoiler I don’t care….in fact I encourage it. I’m just happy I’m finally rid of this show, and was able to vent some anger.
More layoffs to come. (for the record, I voted for Obama and I actually agree with a lot of what he’s doing….except the bailouts….I’m not gonna get in a political debate though, so If you wanna say something political, expect a rude retort that is NOT political, or a deleted comment).