Praise God, for after a shitload of time, an extended period of waiting, false, fake, and or misleading promotions for this season by those pesky fellas who sell this show, we are all given new Haruhi, right in the middle of the retelling of the first season, which ended years ago (2006). Surprise! Haruhi is randomly back! Pretty much one day of warning! Anyway, I’m glad it’s back, and I only have one thing to say.
Do you recognize this?
I had no idea that the thing that was shown via fake security camera was related to this show in any way other then to promote it. As far as this episode here’s some awesome little tid-bits (that’s right, I said “tid-bits”):
- A lot of stuff was revealed, including the whole John Smith thing (if you remember what I mean).
- It had a serious amount of time travel. I love time travel. Sometimes when I’m bored, I travel back in time and start the Cold War.
- It explained a lot of stuff (I know I already said this, I just wanted to emphasize it).
- It gave me a feeling of euphoria.
- Such a wide range of characters, I love it.
- A new awesome ED (but not on the same level as the original, which may or may not be my favorite ED ever in history of life)
This show rules. I used to think it was over rated. no longer is this the case.
In the rare case that you’ve not yet seen Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), then you’re dumb.
Oh, by the way, after re-watching season one (which I did recently do), I may have to make an adjustment.