Just one clip that I found funny. Nothing more, nothing less.
So here is Itsuki, crying after a dispute. and quite randomly, here comes ghost-dude from back in episode [insert correct episode number here]. He puts his arm around her and, well, I just felt that the whole scene was just silly………..I guess he never decided on a head after all. I thought the pharoh head was pretty sick too.
Other thoughts on the series, since I haven’t talked about it in quite a while.
- It’s still awesome.
- I’m very glad I decided to put it on hold, because now I get to marathon it all at once! Very happy right now.
- The characters still rule, and Honoka is still the best, although Akiha and Itsuki are awesome too. And so is Akiha’s younger sister who doesn’t speak in words. That’s awesome. And so ar- [message ended due to pointless naming of all characters in the show, since every character rules heavy, even the dude with the dress]
- The new OP is better than the old one, but the “in episode” music could use some work. I find it kind of slow and I don’t feel like it matches the show. The new ED is also pretty damn good, although the old ED was good too.
- Pizza Hut, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ANIME! That’s two anime with Jun Fukuyama that you’ve been in that I’ve seen (Code Geass and this one). What’s next? Horo from Spice and Wolf is going to start chomping away on one of those new Calzones? FUCKERRRRRRRR.
- I utilized bold to the fullest in this post.
EDIT: I was going to finish up episode 16 and go to bed, but I CAN’T STOP WATCHING!