First of all Yoichi is the man, as proved by his beach attire in episode 7:
Oh hell yea, loincloths are even better than speedos, which are fucking awesome. Let’s get into the nitty gritty….I have much good to say about this show.
Asu no Yoichi!
What the fuck. I already explained a lot of this show yesterday in my first impressions post, so I’m just going to go ahead and give awards:
Best Character: Ayame
Ayame had an awesome job by the seiyu, Haruka Tomatsu, who played a major role in each of her last, what 13 characters? She’s best known (by me) for playing Lala from To LOVE-Ru, and I honestly couldn’t tell that they were the same person. Ayame was great because she always got the short end of the stick in everything, and I can’t help but like her a lot more than her older sister (in the series), Ikubi.
Worst Character: N/A
It would be unfair to title any character “worst character” because I couldn’t find a single fault with any of the characters. Every single characters was awesome. (next sentence has spoiler) If do admit that Keita was kind of wierd, because he randomly kept shrinking, and then became a girl at the end? I didn’t get that. Still and awesome character
Best Dressed Character: Chihaya
I created this category just because Chihaya has probably the best fashion sense out of any character in anime ever. I mean, she just dressed really cool. Especially the long striped socks.
That’s all of the awards I feel like making, so let’s move on to pros and cons or something.
- The seiyu did a phemominal job. I mean, I don’t usually notice this kind of thing, but they really did good. That’s all I have to say about that.
- The animation was quality. It was really quality. I like when the characters turn chibi. That just makes it awesome.
- The humor was great. Thanks to fanservice, which worked brilliantly in this show, I was greeted with plenty of boob humor and…..stuff.
- This show was fucking great and is going to get a 5^^.
- The story was so simple, that it was awesome. I mean, the story was almost like Ranma 1/2, in that there were different martial arts and shit from different schools, but where Ranma was gay and boring, Asu no Yoichi was awesome and great. That’s the second show to copy a Rumiko manga inspired show and be better.
To LOVE-Ru (fun with fanservice) > Urusei Yatsura (got boring…never actually watched the anime)
Asu no Yoichi (fun with fanservice) > Ranma 1/2 (holy shit I’m never going to finish this boring, shitty show)
Rumiko is still awesome as fuck me.
God Damn Fucking Cons:
- There are no God damn fucking cons. There aren’t any fucking cons, God damn cons, or even regular cons. This show is con-less.
What the fuck. I didn’t expect such an awesome bangout. I expected something that was okay, but amusing. This show kicked more ass then……….
Now when I throw Bill the Ass-Kicker up in a post, that means that the show is money. Maybe I’m over-awesomizing this show, but I don’t care. It deserves it. I hope there will be another season, mainly because I want to know what the deal with Keita is, but if there isn’t one, I may have to read the manga (probably won’t). Asu no Yoichi gets a
FINAL GRADE = 5^^
I’ll end this with a picture that sums up some things, and proves one of my points: