Well, at least I don’t have 3 damn shows this time….I should have just combined E and F. Whatever. Some letters are short, other letters (like M) are really long.
Fate/Stay Night – Saber
First of all, who doesn’t like Saber? That’s right, no one. No one except DOUCHBAGS. So yea, Fate/Stay Night kicked a lot of ass, and I’m very fucking excited about the movie that’s coming out (or came out, (depending on whether or not I ever finish this post). Saber. Is. Awesome.
- She looks FUCKING AWESOME COOL.
- She is KING OF FUCKING ARTHUR, WHO IS FUCKING AWESOME COOL BECAUSE KINGS ARE USUALLY GUYS, AND NO, SHE DOESN’T HAVE A PENIS (assumed).
- She’s a nasty fighter, and in this aspect also remains to be FUCKING AWESOME COOL.
Excuse me, I have a boner. Not for anything perverted, but because my cock recognized FUCKING AWESOME COOL SHIT, and thusly, it stands for that shit. At this point, my cock doesn’t even want sex, it’s just showing appreciation. It’s that same as when you stand and clap when the President walks in to make a speech. It’s a matter of respect…..my cock does that…….
Yea so anyway, Saber’s personality is one that I like, cold at times, and a bit non understanding toward certain things. Hmm, that’s a bit confusing…..let me say instead, that her pairing with Shiro is a main reason as to why I like her so much, because their chemistry helps illuminate certain things about her, for example, Shiro always try to protect her, and she insists that she doesn’t need protecting, and all that kind of shit.
That’s it? That’s your example? You didn’t explain shit!
FLCL – Haruko Haruhara
I ahevnt- whoops -haven’t really talked about FLCL much on this beautiful ISSS, but for what it’s worth, this is one of the coolest fucking shows ever made on the face of the planet. If it wasn’t only 6 episodes (which is a perfect length for the series if you ask me), then I might have to put this on my top ten. Actually, fuck it, I should at least put this in my top twenty. (To be honest, I have no idea what my top anything is, it changes in my head 6 times a week. The other day I thought about taking InuYasha off the list completely, mainly because I’m so disappointed with the new season. That’s right, disappointed (EDIT: I wrote this like a month ago, so by “the other day” I mean “the other day a month ago”). My computer background is actually this, and I don’t think it will ever change in the next year.
Anyway, finding the best character in this show is slightly difficult, because the characters are all fucking awesome. In the end I decided on the default awesome character, and went with Haruko, because she’s a crazy mutha fucka.
Fruits Basket – Kyo
I feel like he’s the only one in this show who has a cool personality, besides Kagura (who is a skitso which is awesome). Actually, why isn’t Kagura my favorite character? She threatening him into proposing to her with a boulder! That’s fucking actually cool. All the characters in this anime seemed flat to me, but I’ve been over that. Kyo is cool because he’s always pissed. I suspect that the reason he is so pissed isn’t because he can’t win a fight, but because he’s stuck in FUCKING FRUITS BASKET.
He changes into a cat, and cats are cool, and he might not always (ever) win his fights, but he keeps trying, and doesn’t back down, and that’s respectable.
Fullmetal Alchemist (season 1) – Edward Elric
This was probably the hardest one yet…..sort of. I mean, by now you may know how I feel about some characters, but at the end of the series (episode 49 to be exact and precise), Ed became the fucking MAN, and I have to give him props for that. I mean, he transfigured himself. HELLO people. BALLS.
Besides that, there’s the fact that he:
- Is nasty at alchemy.
- Has automail for one arm and one leg, and transfigures his arm into a weapon at some points (oh sure he can do that, but when his arm breaks it’s somehow impossible to transfigure back).
- He doesn’t need to draw a fucking gay circle to perform alchemy.
- He gets made when people call him short, and this is funny to me (and never gets old….they could do a whole episode of short jokes and I’d probably like it maybe possibly).
So far I’m liking the second season even more (which means a lot., Bones is doing work. Oh, and in the new season, Riza Hawkeye is my favorite, hands down.
Full Metal Panic (all seasons) – Melissa Mao
That’s right, I didn’t choose Sousuke. I mean, this show is loaded with awesome characters, but I had to go with my main she-bitch on this one, Melissa Mao.
- She drinks beer (why do I consider this a plus? what’s my deal here?)
- She’s got that Ghost in the Shell haircut going, and to be honest, it works better for her than it does for the Major. (I’m a sucker for short hair on girls…but not TOO short)
- Kind of like Shiro from Fate/Stay Night, she does good with Kurz, because she’s able to put him down whenever he makes a sexual advancement toward him, and this in turn does a good job of displaying her personality, which is at times, abrasive (like sandpaper…..sandpaper is abrasive too.)
I like her. BAM.