Of all sorts of shit that I’m watching, and what I think of all of it.
Well, this is one of the shows that everyone has been raving about. Being a big fan of Akiyuki Shinbo myself, one could say that I’ve been destined to love this show. So then why am I still on episode 3? And why could I not even get through episode 4? I’m sorry, but I’d rather watch more Maria + Holic. This show is boring as fuck. If I wanted to watch a show comprised of debates and witty banter, I’d kill myself watch a talk show or something. This better get better.
Still on episode 14. At this point I’m beginning to think that I’ll always be on 14.
El Cazador de la Bruja
This show started off pretty awesome. There were fights, cool things going on…..I was enjoying it. But somewhere along the line (episode 7, which is the last one I saw) the show became infested with bulllshit and filler, and I did not like it. I hope this show pick up the pace a little, because I’m finding it very slow moving as of late.
Fight Ippatsu! Juden-chan!!
That’s right….slowly but surly, I’m still watching this. I’ll put on an episode every now and then, and honestly, it really isn’t that bad. I mean, once you get over the fanservice (which I feel is lessoning) it’s not horrible. Certainly better than K-On. As of now I’m on (finished) episode 6.
9 episodes done, and I really don’t want to finish this. The art is awesome. The OP and ED aren’t even that bad (but they’re not good). The story is pretty good, and there’s one character that I love (Kanon). BUT, this is such a boring anime that it makes me want to gougue my eyes out just for some fucking action. The same fucking background music plays throughout, even during “exciting” scenes, like fight scenes. Do you know what that does to the scenes? It makes them worthless. God this anime is boring.
- I actually watched TWO episodes of Ranma 1/2 for the first time in like….a year, and I actually enjoyed the episodes (but fuck, I HATE Happosai).
- I started Berserk. I’m probably going to end up reading the manga afterward. Post forthcoming (duh)
- InuYasha is fucking great.
- I started reading Dan Brown’s latest book, Lost Symbol. It features Robert Langdon (main character from Angels & Demons and The da Vinci Code…..so you know it kicks ass).
- I started Kampfer…..I already published that post.
- My paychecks keep getting higher, but I’m working the same amount of hours. Explain that to me (not complaining at all though).
My manga really hasn’t changed.