I’m going to be glued to my computer screen. I have not watched any anime or read any manga in ages, and I’m suffering huge withdrawls. St. Patrick’s Day, I went to Uconn (big party school of parties) for the day/night, and I threw a sandwhich at one of my friends! Is this really acceptable? Well, he took a graham cracker I was going to eat, and dared me to throw the sandwhich at him, so yes, it was completely acceptable. I am happy I did it, and I would do it again too (don’t fuck with my CINNAMON covered crackers bitch! Have fun with the stains on your shirt!). Anyway, here is a list of what I’m going to be doing next week…..oh wait, I should explain why I’m doing this in the first place…
- Like 3 or 4 of my friends all of my friends came back for their spring breaks, although I still had school for this week, which SUCKED.
- Next week, they all go back, and I am left alone for my spring break.
- I have no money, and can’t really do anything during my spring break, although even if I did, I wouldn’t do anything, because I’ve been looking forward to marathoning everything for a while now.
- ETA is going to stand for Estimated Time it will take for me to finish the thing in question.
So I got a list, here’s the order of my list and it’s in. It goes
Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupaaaac and Biggie Andre from Outcast Jada Kurupt Naaas and then me
- Complete Basquash after watching it for like…a year (currently finished 16/26). ETA: Less than a day.
- Complete El Cazador de la Bruja (currently finished 7/26). ETA: Maybe a day and a half.
- Complete Natsu no Arashi Season II (currently finished 2/13) ETA: A day, maybe less if it’s as good as the first season.
- Watch Kara no Kyoukai: This is actually at the top of my list.
- Maybe watch 5 cm per Second, and then immediately regret my decision, because I hate things with sad endings.
- Watch Sword of the Stranger, which, when added with Kara no Kyoukai, should make this week fuckin awesome.
- Begin watching either Gurren Lagann, Tenjou Tenge, or Moyashimon.
- Maybe buy volume 14 of Negima….if I get a paycheck from my “job”, which is 3 hours a week, so isn’t really a job.
That is a HEFTY FUCKIN LIST. Personally, I think the second of the group will be the toughest, and I doubt I will watch 5 cm Per Second (although I guess I kind of have to watch it eventually). So what should I choose for number seven?