I don’t know how many Search Posts I’ve done, but considering the fact that I’ve been averaging about 900 hits for the past couple days, I figured I better check out what the heck it is that’s leading people here. Here’s what I found:
Last time I had this many hits per day (coincidentally, last July), I was getting a shit-load of hits for “boobs”, which I am sad to say is no longer the case. I mean, at least with “boobs” I could see how people might be lead to Eye Sedso. But now, Sailor Moon seems to be getting a lot of people here.
Really? Sailor Moon? When have I written anything about Sailor Moon? Like….ever? The answer is maybe once or twice, briefly. However this is now the upteenth time I have heard mention of the anime, and I must say, I am dangerously close to almost watching the show, only because I heard there are lesbians in one of the seasons, which is always awesome. We’ll see, I still have to:
- Finish Tokko, a shitty, shitty anime.
- Finish Aria, an okay albeit slightly boring anime (after 5.3 episodes).
- Finish Tengou Tenge, which I am about to finally start.
- Finish Durarara, which is becoming hard to find a good quality episode streaming anywhere.
- Finish Futakoi Alternative, which I started and then forgot about. I have it all downloaded to my computer from before the torrent fiasco, so this should be easy and great.
That seems like a lot of shit to do, but not really. It’s really like a week of anime or two, providing I have nothing to do (but I do). time to talk about the Search Post.
eye sedso – 4:
Finally, I’m getting people looking for me specifically on google. Awesome. I feel awesome.
Okay, I might actually start using this term. It’s hilarious.
totally going to search this right now.
How do people get here from searching boy penis? I’m baffled.