Okay, so I was going to put this out a long ass time ago, but I forgot and it got lost in my drafts. Now I found it. So, since there are so many characters from FMA that I think look awesome, here is a whole post devoted to them (Top 5…they are not in order, but I labeled which character I thought is the best:
Metal arm/leg = sweet. I mean…..even “cosplayers” look good. Sweetness.
Izumi Curtis (Sensei)
Definitely one of the coolest female characters from FMA. I mean, the dreadlocks, or braids, or whatever are just awesome. And she has big boobs. However, one might look….err…..scary? in “cosplay”.
Like….I don’t have to explain this at all.
Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
What, you didn’t think that I wouldn’t include Hawkeye after all of the things that I said about her, did you? Awesomeness. And yes, even a “cosplayer” can look good.
Okay, so those are all some pretty cool characters, but none of them beat my top character for looks. This character, sadly did not become very major, and also was killed off, which is probably the worst thing ever. Almost as bad as 9-11. All jokes in bad taste aside, here is the number one spot, and it isn’t “Ludacris”:
Number One: Martel
Personally, I thought Martel looked better in the first FMA series, when her tattoo was an awesome purple. I mean, true, green makes more sense, seeing as she’s spliced with a snake, but I don’t give a shit about that, I just care about looks. Let’s look at the facts:
- Awesome tattoo.
- Sweet hair style (short hair with one long strand…can’t go wrong.)
- Nice black wife beater thing, you know else wears a black halter top? Hawkeye.
- Check out that knife.
- Green fucking eyes.
Martel could’ve been the best character ever, but they killed her. Damn them.
Others that didn’t make the list (that I decided wanted to be top 5) and why:
- Al: He would be in the top 10, but he missed the top 5.
- Colonel Mustang: He’s boring except for the gloves.
- Lieutenant Ross: I wish she was in the top 5….she’s probably number 6…just because of the short hair.
- Winry: Nothing special about her.
- Paninya: I don’t know how she didn’t make it, she has two legs of automail with like, guns in them, and she fits the black wife beater thing criteria. I guess I don’t like her hair.
What about Lust?
Sadly for Lust, this is the only picture/screen shot where she actually looked cool. She’s pretty bland as a character. No color, no cool tats, not much going on besides those claws and her tits.
Some of the cosplayers displayed here (Ed and Hawkeye) were from this “site”.