I literally just finished watching the final episode of the season…..what are my thoughts? Well overall I thought that it was a decent season, definetly better than the first season. There’s really only one way to break down a series in my opinion, and that’s to list the Pros and Cons. Oh here’s a picture:
- Every episode didn’t consist of Moka turning into her other self and kicking someone’s ass, and then that person becoming friends with everyone.
- I actually laughed a bit.
- There were some new characters
- There were scenes where the characters acted like characters. Like they would say stuff like “Wait, didn’t this happen last episode?” I love that stuff. I think it’s called “breaking the 4th wall”. Not sure/too lazy too check.
- The general plots of each episode were better than last season. Did I already say this? Not really but kinda.
- uh…..hmm……I guess I thought that the scenes where Tsukune and Moka would say each others names were funny because they were so repetitive.
- I must admit, the part that I literally just mentioned with the names? Kinda got old and pissed me off a bit in this last episode. Well I didn’t get pissed (who gets pissed over a cartoon?) but still. Move on.
- There was no major plot twist. Come on people change something! All it is is repetition and pointless ecchi. I mean occationally its funny, but honestly, throw a twist like (SPOILER COMMING HERE >)have Tsukune become a vampire. I think we all want to see that. I thought it happened on this episode but it was only “Moka’s powers that were lended to him”
All in all this show was fine. I checked to see new episodes and I got excited when they came out (not in the pants but you know). Since I gave the last season a 5, and I said that this season was better (but it was really mostly the same) I will deliever Rosario + Vampire Capu2 a:
FINAL SCORE = 5
Here’s another picture to emphasize the show and make this post more potent to the eyes: